Leading German Auto Repair Shop Of Costa Mesa
With winter here, you want to make sure that your vehicle doesn't leave you stranded, so there are a few service items that should be done on your German engineered vehicle. You can look for a shop that does BMW repair in Costa Mesa, or these are simple enough, that you can do them yourself.
For basic maintenance, checkups and Mercedes repair in Costa Mesa you can always bring you vehicle into Jacks German Auto Repair. It won't cost much and we can get you in and out quickly.
Some basic checkups that should be performed on your German engineered vehicle are;
- Coolant System:- There are two things you should do here.
- The first is to look at the components of the cooling system. Most vehicles have plastic components, such as the expansion tank. Over time, due to repeated exposure to varying temperatures, and simple age, these plastic components can become brittle and crack. Your rubber hoses will also suffer from deterioration over time, look for worn spots that have rubbed or have cracks in the rubber. If you see cracks, worn spots, or just feel that they should be replaced then seek out a good shop that does Audi repair in Costa Mesa. The last thing you want is for your coolant system to give out and leave you stranded on the side of a cold deserted highway.
- Ensure that your coolant levels are topped off, this is vital to ensure that your vehicle continues to run in tip-top shape. Jacks German Auto repair is more than willing to help you with maintenance and Volkswagen repair in Costa Mesa.
-   Battery:- Cold weather puts a heavy strain on your battery and an older battery may find it difficult or almost impossible to produce enough cranking amperage to start your vehicle. If your battery is older than 5 years then it may be time to have it professionally checked out to ensure that it will get you through the winter.
If the battery doesn't have a manufacturing date clearly stamped on it, you can frequently check the age of your battery by looking for a letter followed by a number. You may see a number such as J-10, this would indicate that the battery was produced in October, 2010. The letter would correspond to the month of the year.
To replace or inspect your battery contact us, we do Mini Cooper repair in Costa Mesa and will gladly check out your battery.
-   Tires:- It is always important to do a visual inspection of your ties. You need to look for cracks, tread damage or any foreign objects that may have imbedded themselves and punctured the tire. You also want to keep an eye on the tread depth. It is recommended that tires be replaced when the tread depth is less than 5/32 inch. A tire is considered unsafe below 3/32 inch and will not pass safety inspection.
When looking to battle the chill of winter make sure that your car is in top condition by following these basic maintenance and inspection tips. If you don't have time, or the inclination, then Jacks German Auto repair will be more than happy to do routine maintenance and Porsche repair in Costa Mesa for you.
Our German Auto Services
- Oil Services
- Brake Services
- Cooling Systems
- Engine Overhauls
- Transmission Service
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Service
- Shock, Suspension and Front End repairs